Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
Exactly How I Feel
I wish I could say I am better then everybody else.
But yes, but yes even I make mistakes that cause hearts to ache.
Nobody immune to love, or hate.
They are the one and the same.
Just one extreme emotion to the next.
It's not really that complex.
But you are the greatest guy, you could never hurt a woman.
That is just not so, physically I couldn't but mentally when you love someone, words just come spilling out.
Like a fountain forever flowing.
Never knowing how to shut it off.
The more angry, the more ugly it gets.
The words cut so deep.
Releasing every ounce of poison put in me.
Yes I'm horrible, yes it is not honorable.
I never said I was perfect.
I'm just as human.
I'm just as vulnerable.
The difference is people seem to think I'm stronger, I'm somehow nicer then they are.
That isn't necessarily so.
A weakness under a shroud, doesn't mean they are that far off par.
Disperse my feelings in a jar.
Bottled up, and hushed.
Please be quiet people want you to be something you are not.
I'm sorry that is not how it works.
I will not be silent and swallow a bunch of happy pills.
I will tell you exactly how I feel.
It is how you know I'm real.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.