Empty The Load
Don't touch the things
We are the only authorised
To empty the load.
I can choose who
Should unload my truck.
Nope, you cannot
As long as we are here.
We will ourselves
Un Load the truck
No you cant
Its our area we will decide.
I have just shifted
To this new place
And these are my household
Things and along
With me are my relatives and friends.
Now, the time has
Made me feel
I cannot do anything on my own...
I cannot decide
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Valuable comment by Valsa given in this section is also the reason for the poem, I penned down...
Comments about this poem (Empty The Load by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)