Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
Eat again only after digestion
Any person must know his limit
How much food he can take
After already taken food
Had properly digested,
And then eat accordingly;
That is the way he can maintain
The body with proper health
To lead a long and happy life!
Don’t go on eating
Voraciously and frequently
That will spoil your health!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- A Brahman Wins By Tactics
- A Day When The Food Eaten All Alone
- A dumb person having a dream!
- A Favor Done To Men Of Knowledge and Vir...
- A Feeling Of Euphoria In The Fertile Fie...
- A Good Modern Poem
- A Guava fruit a day
- A house with a deferring wife becomes a ...
- A learned person shall not eat the food ...
- A Lover Is Perplexed At Seeing His Fianc...
- A married wife who is disobedient to the...
- A Person Who Does Not Skip Moral Values!
- A Person Who Is Superior To The Holy Pe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem is a translation of a Tamil poem from ThirukkuRaL.
அற்றால் அளவறிந்து உண்க; அஃதுடம்பு
பெற்றான் நெடிதுய்க்கும் ஆறு.943 மருந்து