When you kill its murder.
When I kill its a mistake.
Your love is rape.
My love is soul worship.
Your kiss is the whiff of death.
Mine is the elixir or eternity.
You are the devil incarnate, your intentions.
I am the Holy Ghost, my intentions.
I know I am you, you are me,
Yet you are you and I am I
You replace I and I replace you
The twins of lies born from a past
Bursting through the womb, midnights twists and sighs.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Double Standards by Hardik Vaidya )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal