Biography of Hardik Vaidya
The geography of my biography is under constant creation and erosion. Geography gives way to geology. Sedimentary rocks of my life on being chiseled reveal fossils, Dinosaurs come alive. Out crops the world of ferns, where no flowers bloomed because none had evolved. Soon jumps life from the oceans to land, it stops crawling starts running, stops running starts walking, learns the power of erection. Learns the power of the gift of the gab. Learns to cultivate opinions. Plant ideas. Grow civilisations. In this whole saga my biography is a small scratch on the reed of papyrus.
Hardik Vaidya's Works:
People with such biography don't get publishers soon. Then the publishers have to wait.
- Waqt kaa ruknaa. - The faltering of time -new-
- The straw -new-
- 1 out of 10 -new-
- The fortune maker -new-
- Why does it rain?
- Kabhee - Sometime
- Poet Versus Members - Poem Hunters Rule ...
- Gajanan Mishra - A Fellow Poet
- Mouna Vrata - The Vow of Silence.
- Politically right
- Sine Curve
- Saptapadee - Gujarati Poem - English Tra...
- 1 2 3 4 New Nursery Rhym...
- Creativity / Being Original
- My House
- Squeaking wheel gets the oil
- My Heritage
- Let's bin the Cliche on Womens Day
- A Pen's Wish
- A Poet's Prize
- A poets Cenotaph.
- Earthy riddle
- 'Darshan' - An English poem but no engli...
- Scotland Referendum
The Rape of Mumbai
The rape of Mumbai:
A city of dreams. Dreams of men. Men and only men.
A diva that rocks, a diva that rolls, a diva that regales in men.
Like droves they come, wanting a piece of her, coy to the core she is.
Drives them to their silly deaths, and laughs, you are not the one for me.
That is what I thought when I came to her as a bee.
To ride or to be ridden is a matter of choice, to ride is a better one.