Biography of Hardik Vaidya
The geography of my biography is under constant creation and erosion. Geography gives way to geology. Sedimentary rocks of my life on being chiseled reveal fossils, Dinosaurs come alive. Out crops the world of ferns, where no flowers bloomed because none had evolved. Soon jumps life from the oceans to land, it stops crawling starts running, stops running starts walking, learns the power of erection. Learns the power of the gift of the gab. Learns to cultivate opinions. Plant ideas. Grow civilisations. In this whole saga my biography is a small scratch on the reed of papyrus.
Hardik Vaidya's Works:
People with such biography don't get publishers soon. Then the publishers have to wait.
- 1 2 3 4 New Nursery Rhym...
- My House
- Creativity / Being Original
- A Pen's Wish
- Dignity of a better lover a poem in Bang...
- Saptapadee - Gujarati Poem - English Tra...
- Squeaking wheel gets the oil
- Shudhu Ektee Chooan / Just one touch - B...
- 15th Of August 2014 - India's Independen...
- Ichha / Khwaahish / wish - Hindi Poem - ...
- Let's bin the Cliche on Womens Day
- A Poet's Prize
- A poets Cenotaph.
- Earthy riddle
The Eternal Need
The eternal need:
The vast expanse of your limitless eyes
Do not quench but fuel my eternal need
The gaze they hold entwined between them
Do not quench but fuel my primeval desire
The dark depth of theirs, pregnant with promise
Do not quench but spark a wild fire in my being
As if burning through millennia, relentless, biblical.