Biography of Hardik Vaidya
The geography of my biography is under constant creation and erosion. Geography gives way to geology. Sedimentary rocks of my life on being chiseled reveal fossils, Dinosaurs come alive. Out crops the world of ferns, where no flowers bloomed because none had evolved. Soon jumps life from the oceans to land, it stops crawling starts running, stops running starts walking, learns the power of erection. Learns the power of the gift of the gab. Learns to cultivate opinions. Plant ideas. Grow civilisations. In this whole saga my biography is a small scratch on the reed of papyrus.
Hardik Vaidya's Works:
People with such biography don't get publishers soon. Then the publishers have to wait.
- Saptapadee - Gujarati Poem - English Tra...
- Dignity of a better lover a poem in Bang...
- Takshashila - Hindi Poem with English Tr...
- Ichha / Khwaahish / wish - Hindi Poem - ...
- Shudhu Ektee Chooan / Just one touch - B...
- Sex on line
- Creativity / Being Original
- 1 2 3 4 New Nursery Rhym...
- Peeping Tom
- Wah Kya Nashaa Hai? / What is that addic...
- Of The People, For The People and By The...
- Liking a poet.
Barbarism is the child of man not woman.
It dies a dogs death every second, when the kind awakens in men.
The pangs of labor are not unknown. They are nightmares, holocausts.
Man before being kind is stupid. To be stupid is manly to be kind is men.
Temples, churches, mosques have been defiled, idols smashed, books burned.
Ideas imprisoned, thoughts buried, minds muffled, voices muzzled.
Heads have been rolled, blood has been let from veins for vain, with mirth.
Free has been the ethic of