Little King of Sorrows
United states of our Disgrace.
Batons of injustice bruise our face.
U.S. citizens blind sided by mace.
Tyranny absorbs our sovereign race.
Since 9-11, I can't replace,
the will in me to run this race.
It's time to present the people's case.
Our selfish leaders we must replace.
The smell of evil in every rank.
They leave us stones to fight a tank.
The edge we are, we walk the plank,
my country I loved is now a skank.
I wish this truth just wasn't so.
But the American way I no longer know.
U.S.A will fade away.
In God some of us still Trust.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Divided States by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra
- GOD'S LOVE, Tom Zart
- I am a woman, Komal Kapoor