Die alone in the yellow night
As heavy shadows..
While the sun stumble
In her footsteps!
I know that the long-distance
Will get smaller..
When the horizon drink it..
But I am lonely..;
And there is no call..
Will wake up the dead
Nor the silence jolting..
Entrances of the thresholds,
Rust of the windows,
And..the cold breaths
While the grief jumps in my blood
And steal all my attempts to sleep!
The grief Became look like me..
And dissolves in me as embers thaws
In the flames...!
I know, that the walls of oblivion
When gnawing by nostalgia will end..,
Perhaps, when light tremble
Your spectrum will emitting,
Maybe if I realized a little bit..
How I retained your smell
Before drowsiness possessed me
But I am lonely..
And this night sleeps under the ice!
I answered you, when you asked me:
There is no way to predict what..
The heart of the river hides !
Maybe, when he overflows..;
Every thing will show up..
The details of the truth,
The whine of the night,
Knocking, on the doors by
Those whom had passed,
The leaves of poplar when howling of the wind,
Smell of the mountains..
When it flows of memories,
Or.. visions redolent of scared
When the night erase every thing
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Die alone in the yellow night by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA