Die alone in the yellow night
As heavy shadows..
While the sun stumble
In her footsteps!
I know that the long-distance
Will get smaller..
When the horizon drink it..
But I am lonely..;
And there is no call..
Will wake up the dead
Nor the silence jolting..
Entrances of the thresholds,
Rust of the windows,
And..the cold breaths
While the grief jumps in my blood
And steal all my attempts to sleep!
The grief Became look like me..
And dissolves in me as embers thaws
In the flames...!
I know, that the walls of oblivion
When gnawing by nostalgia will end..,
Perhaps, when light tremble
Your spectrum will emitting,
Maybe if I realized a little bit..
How I retained your smell
Before drowsiness possessed me
But I am lonely..
And this night sleeps under the ice!
I answered you, when you asked me:
There is no way to predict what..
The heart of the river hides !
Maybe, when he overflows..;
Every thing will show up..
The details of the truth,
The whine of the night,
Knocking, on the doors by
Those whom had passed,
The leaves of poplar when howling of the wind,
Smell of the mountains..
When it flows of memories,
Or.. visions redolent of scared
When the night erase every thing
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Die alone in the yellow night by Fatima Nusairat )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Michael P. McParland
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Diagrams Of Language, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- So Tired(I Need You), Michael P. McParland
- colour of love, Prince Lartey
- Total Mystery, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When I Die, Kelly Shanks
- Butterflies, Michael P. McParland
- Buckeye Fever Sweeping Terror Over Thier.., Michael P. McParland
- Breaking Free, Michael P. McParland
- Brand New Start, Michael P. McParland
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael P. McParland