Die alone in the yellow night
As heavy shadows..
While the sun stumble
In her footsteps!
I know that the long-distance
Will get smaller..
When the horizon drink it..
But I am lonely..;
And there is no call..
Will wake up the dead
Nor the silence jolting..
Entrances of the thresholds,
Rust of the windows,
And..the cold breaths
While the grief jumps in my blood
And steal all my attempts to sleep!
The grief Became look like me..
And dissolves in me as embers thaws
In the flames...!
I know, that the walls of oblivion
When gnawing by nostalgia will end..,
Perhaps, when light tremble
Your spectrum will emitting,
Maybe if I realized a little bit..
How I retained your smell
Before drowsiness possessed me
But I am lonely..
And this night sleeps under the ice!
I answered you, when you asked me:
There is no way to predict what..
The heart of the river hides !
Maybe, when he overflows..;
Every thing will show up..
The details of the truth,
The whine of the night,
Knocking, on the doors by
Those whom had passed,
The leaves of poplar when howling of the wind,
Smell of the mountains..
When it flows of memories,
Or.. visions redolent of scared
When the night erase every thing
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Die alone in the yellow night by Fatima Nusairat )
- Inner Peace, Leong Ming Loong
- God! ! man, SALINI NAIR
- ABSENCE OF LOVE, Ali Faisal
- Black Friar, Naveed Khalid
- She looked a million dollars, Erato
- From the Lives of My Friends, Michael Dickman
- WHENEVER A LIFE IS TAKEN, Ali Faisal
- VALUE OF LIFE, Ali Faisal
- For Some Slight I Can't Quite Recall, Ross Gay
- Surf song, Roann Mendriq
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)