They love too be scratched! ! ! ! ! ! Creamed! ! !
It was the
Park! ! ! ! that Kids! ! ! ! ! played in at nite! ! ! Fantasy! ! ! And things happing! ! ! ! ! And men on their knees! ! ! ! being pleased! ! ! by hungry butch queens! ! ! ! Thirsty, desiring! ! ! ! ! Passer Watched! ! ! and looked! ! as they stopped unzipped their pants and pulled out their meat! ! ! ! Too and watch! ! ! or participate at the freak show for free! ! ! ! It became heated in the park after dark where sounds draw people in! ! ! ! ! some showed up half naked! ! ! And naked ready to be drilled! ! ! and scratched! ! ! ! ! ! Creamed! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creamed by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick