They love too be scratched! ! ! ! ! ! Creamed! ! !
It was the
Park! ! ! ! that Kids! ! ! ! ! played in at nite! ! ! Fantasy! ! ! And things happing! ! ! ! ! And men on their knees! ! ! ! being pleased! ! ! by hungry butch queens! ! ! ! Thirsty, desiring! ! ! ! ! Passer Watched! ! ! and looked! ! as they stopped unzipped their pants and pulled out their meat! ! ! ! Too and watch! ! ! or participate at the freak show for free! ! ! ! It became heated in the park after dark where sounds draw people in! ! ! ! ! some showed up half naked! ! ! And naked ready to be drilled! ! ! and scratched! ! ! ! ! ! Creamed! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creamed by Clarence Williams )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard