They love too be scratched! ! ! ! ! ! Creamed! ! !
It was the
Park! ! ! ! that Kids! ! ! ! ! played in at nite! ! ! Fantasy! ! ! And things happing! ! ! ! ! And men on their knees! ! ! ! being pleased! ! ! by hungry butch queens! ! ! ! Thirsty, desiring! ! ! ! ! Passer Watched! ! ! and looked! ! as they stopped unzipped their pants and pulled out their meat! ! ! ! Too and watch! ! ! or participate at the freak show for free! ! ! ! It became heated in the park after dark where sounds draw people in! ! ! ! ! some showed up half naked! ! ! And naked ready to be drilled! ! ! and scratched! ! ! ! ! ! Creamed! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creamed by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- Touch, Francis Wanyiri
- poet laureate i think, lee fones
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak