Clarence Williams Poems
- In Love With Someone Else Man
- The Phone Song Cricket song I see you, you see me ...
- It's Worth It
- 365 Days Of Love It was your love that rapped me up like a ...
- A Black Phenomenal Man
- I'M Still Standing Im still standing I look to the hills...
- Skin To Skin I felt your skin! ! ! I felt your manly skin!...
Born to Cynthia Williams- Ivery Gordon
Thee oldest of ten, Educated from District of Colubia public School
And love to write. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Clarence Williams
In Love With Someone Else Man
It's thee craziest thought that comes to mind, when I take the time to think about that glass of wine when I'm alone...with him. And he's sneaking behind and lying to you, while he's making love to me to. He's married And! I really can't believe he was hiding that secret from me, that ring, with words saying I do! I thought it was a dream that I could not wake up from. But I didn't give a flying ****because when he's next to me the ring I didn't really care to see, when he and I are between one another sheets. He's married! ! ! ! ! ! Wow I just can't let that go, well i guess ill go with ...Read the full of In Love With Someone Else Man