365 Days Of Love
It was your love that rapped me up like a warm comforter 365 days
Of Constancy. Your action is tattooed on thee inside of my heart that allow me to see you! ! ! Over, and over again as I sleep and up in your arms where my entire body was at peace. Tears of joy fall as you love me unconditionally made my smile bright as the sun, i watched at a distance and I saw you smiling at me
And I thank you for loving me for me.
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (365 Days Of Love by Clarence Williams )
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
- Watch, ramesh rai
- You Know I Do, Michael McParland
- Drowning, Neela Nath
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
- My sky is not clear and blue, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Salvation, gajanan mishra
- beef, it's what boys like, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)