A Rose From Concret
She is,,,,,,, a rose out of concrete
I felt her heart! ! ! and her passion but her sprit, touched my body. I really thought what she was explaining, what she was experiencing, had to be an act or Scene form a t.v show like lifetime.
In the mist of her ashes her sprit was never broken! ! ! ! '
At her breaking point! she never wavered! ! ! ! her heart and sprit, was the strength of a thousand men in battle for freedom. Compassionate, humility
In the mist of being a beacon of lite, her bruises,
her pain, she pushed in her storm and when it rain she stayed he left her for dead! ! ! she for gave with a made up mind she became determined instead. her sweat, her tears wasn't in vain we remembered the woman, a leader, a Queen who made it look easy. But stand today as living example of ship that never sinked! ! ! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rose From Concret by Clarence Williams )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is Blue, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Song of Yuletide Night, Sir Toby Moses
- Another Jungle Pool, Denis Martindale
- Buy Me, My Love, Tom Navarro