A Rose From Concret
She is,,,,,,, a rose out of concrete
I felt her heart! ! ! and her passion but her sprit, touched my body. I really thought what she was explaining, what she was experiencing, had to be an act or Scene form a t.v show like lifetime.
In the mist of her ashes her sprit was never broken! ! ! ! '
At her breaking point! she never wavered! ! ! ! her heart and sprit, was the strength of a thousand men in battle for freedom. Compassionate, humility
In the mist of being a beacon of lite, her bruises,
her pain, she pushed in her storm and when it rain she stayed he left her for dead! ! ! she for gave with a made up mind she became determined instead. her sweat, her tears wasn't in vain we remembered the woman, a leader, a Queen who made it look easy. But stand today as living example of ship that never sinked! ! ! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rose From Concret by Clarence Williams )
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart