His heart spoke too my body! ! ! !
I heard him! ! ! ! ! and he spoke to my heart! ! ! ! ! ! Mind, soul, and body! ! ! ! He spoke too me! ! !
That If I shall die! ! ! ! and had thee opportunity! ! ! ! To come back again! ! ! I will choose to come back and be in the mist of his love! ! ! ! His love, Is genuine! ! ! and true! ! ! ! His spirit is comforting! ! ! thee best! ! ! ! ! landing place! ! ! ! Where peace kept me as man mentally at ease! ! ! ! and calm! ! ! ! His heart! ! ! ! felt like a warm soft bed! ! ! And my blanket, and sheet So in spite of me! ! ! ! your love helped me see the gift, my gift! ! ! ! And I'm thankful for (you! ! ! ! ! !) that love, and choosing too love is priceless! ! ! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (His Heart by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Sound Advice, Edward Kofi Louis
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho
- The Fountain Of Youth, Jim Yerman
- 'Golden-Boy', Edward Kofi Louis
- After The Rain, Ronald Chapman
- अराय सैथो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Having Premarital Sex, Edward Kofi Louis
- Vision of India, Laxman Rao
- Under The Big Oak Tree, Edward Kofi Louis
- As You Came Along, Edward Kofi Louis