His heart spoke too my body! ! ! !
I heard him! ! ! ! ! and he spoke to my heart! ! ! ! ! ! Mind, soul, and body! ! ! ! He spoke too me! ! !
That If I shall die! ! ! ! and had thee opportunity! ! ! ! To come back again! ! ! I will choose to come back and be in the mist of his love! ! ! ! His love, Is genuine! ! ! and true! ! ! ! His spirit is comforting! ! ! thee best! ! ! ! ! landing place! ! ! ! Where peace kept me as man mentally at ease! ! ! ! and calm! ! ! ! His heart! ! ! ! felt like a warm soft bed! ! ! And my blanket, and sheet So in spite of me! ! ! ! your love helped me see the gift, my gift! ! ! ! And I'm thankful for (you! ! ! ! ! !) that love, and choosing too love is priceless! ! ! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (His Heart by Clarence Williams )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Letting Go, favour ugwumba
- Paw, saw, raw, law!, Edward Kofi Louis
- नोँखौ मोजां मोन्नायल' नङा, Ronjoy Brahma
- - Μαέστρος, Giorgio A. V.
- Μαέστρος, Giorgio A. V.
- Culprits!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Beautiful Woman II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bring Them Up, Edward Kofi Louis
- Argument, Leslie Philibert
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -102, Ronjoy Brahma