Golf being Played
Poles! ! ! and balls! ! !
Was important for this game! ! !
Jockstraps, on bodies was a sight too see! ! ! where lube! ! ! and spit! ! ! Was the grease it need! ! Condoms around! ! ! And
Erections had to be! ! ! or awaken by mouth that caused a resurrections! ! ! ! bottoms! ! ! were lusting for the meat! ! ! Want Drilling too take place on the bodies of men who were straps all day! ! ! . Long, wide, thick, dicks! ! ! races of skin played the game of naked golf! ! ! ! All day Where unclaimed kids were found inside the bottoms! ! ! ! ! Of manhole all around. Mean while poles are still up for grabs! ! ! ! But the thirsty made room And disappearing all the children that has been released! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Golf being Played by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk