Golf being Played
Poles! ! ! and balls! ! !
Was important for this game! ! !
Jockstraps, on bodies was a sight too see! ! ! where lube! ! ! and spit! ! ! Was the grease it need! ! Condoms around! ! ! And
Erections had to be! ! ! or awaken by mouth that caused a resurrections! ! ! ! bottoms! ! ! were lusting for the meat! ! ! Want Drilling too take place on the bodies of men who were straps all day! ! ! . Long, wide, thick, dicks! ! ! races of skin played the game of naked golf! ! ! ! All day Where unclaimed kids were found inside the bottoms! ! ! ! ! Of manhole all around. Mean while poles are still up for grabs! ! ! ! But the thirsty made room And disappearing all the children that has been released! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Golf being Played by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey