Samarendra Lal Bhuyan
Courage to find
'It is not in our hands,
it is not in our fate,
it is not in our lives'
this not, we do not control.
So wash your hands, clear your fate and burn bright
for we are courage that we are yet to discover, we are strength that can rip apart that which stands before our wisdom.
Just a small move can be the depth that can burst forth the flower which has waited to infinity to stretch its petals, the lone song which carries all the melody that can possibly and not possibly exist
waiting to fill the infinite space of wisdom that we all exist upon.
So fear not and do not believe yourself, but that which is spoken true through your heart, for time will come to burn and heal and turn wise.
Sleep well for the dawn is not just a new day but a new beginning.....
Samarendra Lal Bhuyan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Courage to find by Samarendra Lal Bhuyan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sciences Take xx xxx xx Original .., Lee Mack
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- Creative Interests, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Villanelle: No curse worse than the plac.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Sense Of Fulfillment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- here workin' for hugs on Christmas eve, Bull Hawking
- Poetry of the Stars, Shahrokh Sharifrazy
- The Song of Krishna, Shahrokh Sharifrazy
- My Christmas Wishes, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- What a Concept is this Love, Shahrokh Sharifrazy
- Sri Ramakrishna (1836 - 1886), Tushar Ray
- Love Is, Kristen Brown