Samarendra Lal Bhuyan
Courage to find
'It is not in our hands,
it is not in our fate,
it is not in our lives'
this not, we do not control.
So wash your hands, clear your fate and burn bright
for we are courage that we are yet to discover, we are strength that can rip apart that which stands before our wisdom.
Just a small move can be the depth that can burst forth the flower which has waited to infinity to stretch its petals, the lone song which carries all the melody that can possibly and not possibly exist
waiting to fill the infinite space of wisdom that we all exist upon.
So fear not and do not believe yourself, but that which is spoken true through your heart, for time will come to burn and heal and turn wise.
Sleep well for the dawn is not just a new day but a new beginning.....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Courage to find by Samarendra Lal Bhuyan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo