Samarendra Lal Bhuyan
Ode to time
20 years not less, not more
Have all we been, to places that we have seen and imagined.
Have we turned inside out or outside in.
For I cannot alone see, I need you all to reflect me
to show where I have been and where I go.
It is true memories distant, is truer not so.
This is what we all know.
It is 20 years not less not more.
Samarendra Lal Bhuyan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode to time by Samarendra Lal Bhuyan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Coach journey home, Mark Heathcote
- Another Barn Burns (don't call 911) .., Monk E. Biz
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray