Samarendra Lal Bhuyan
The still in the pause
You ever sat in the rain, not waiting for things to happen. Just a silent stillness with drops of rain on your back, just sitting, just there.
It is as if I am not as I want others to see me, not working on expectations, not trying to please, not waiting for boss to go home before I could.
It is a pause where my body disappears, and the beauty around starts to glow and I am in perfect balance..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The still in the pause by Samarendra Lal Bhuyan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper
- Corners Of A Storm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Visibly appar, hasmukh amathalal
- Love's Journey, Savita Tyagi
- Check the dogs, gajanan mishra