Samarendra Lal Bhuyan
Burn you must, soft you will be, the softer you are, the bouncier you will see.
Bouncing is hard, bouncing is soft, it sure will get you out of the loft.
So spend some time to burn and see, and you will be always at the right turn according to me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burn by Samarendra Lal Bhuyan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Importance Of Nothing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- falling dead, Afrodita Alkline
- Monsoon Showers, Jaipal Singh
- My legs and my hands, gajanan mishra
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister