Samarendra Lal Bhuyan
Burn you must, soft you will be, the softer you are, the bouncier you will see.
Bouncing is hard, bouncing is soft, it sure will get you out of the loft.
So spend some time to burn and see, and you will be always at the right turn according to me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burn by Samarendra Lal Bhuyan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA
- do not have to fathom it like some kind .., RIC S. BASTASA
- amor patriae, RIC S. BASTASA
- zanny on top of her hill, RIC S. BASTASA
- i'd rather be a sponge than be a sprayer, RIC S. BASTASA
- that steel hearted lady, RIC S. BASTASA
- the fingers and the eyes, RIC S. BASTASA
- Pure innocence, hasmukh amathalal