Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin
Cleared the cornfield, bare the boughs are...(translated from russian)
Cleared the cornfield, bare the boughs are,
From still waters mist is rolling,
Like a wheel beyond the mountains
Has the silent sun gone rolling.
Dozing is the cart track yonder.
In a day dream it was thinking
One won't have to wait much longer
For the coming of grey winter.
Yesterday as mist came creeping
Did not I see in the darkness
Like a foal the bay moon leaping
Into our snow sledge's harness?
Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cleared the cornfield, bare the boughs are...(translated from russian) by Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin )
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon