Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin
I've quit my father's home...(translated from russian)
I've quit my father's home
And left blue Russ. With three
Bright stars the birch-tree grove
Consoles my mother's grief.
The moon has, like a frog,
Upon the pond appeared.
Like apple blossom, locks
Of grey fleck father's beard.
I shall not soon come back!
Long shall snow blow in the yard.
Our one-legged maple shall
Over blue Russ stand guard.
To kiss its raining leaves
Is joy, and none so fine -
The head of the maple-tree
So closely resembles mine.
Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I've quit my father's home...(translated from russian) by Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico