Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin
I've quit my father's home...(translated from russian)
I've quit my father's home
And left blue Russ. With three
Bright stars the birch-tree grove
Consoles my mother's grief.
The moon has, like a frog,
Upon the pond appeared.
Like apple blossom, locks
Of grey fleck father's beard.
I shall not soon come back!
Long shall snow blow in the yard.
Our one-legged maple shall
Over blue Russ stand guard.
To kiss its raining leaves
Is joy, and none so fine -
The head of the maple-tree
So closely resembles mine.
Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I've quit my father's home...(translated from russian) by Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones