Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin
I've quit my father's home...(translated from russian)
I've quit my father's home
And left blue Russ. With three
Bright stars the birch-tree grove
Consoles my mother's grief.
The moon has, like a frog,
Upon the pond appeared.
Like apple blossom, locks
Of grey fleck father's beard.
I shall not soon come back!
Long shall snow blow in the yard.
Our one-legged maple shall
Over blue Russ stand guard.
To kiss its raining leaves
Is joy, and none so fine -
The head of the maple-tree
So closely resembles mine.
Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I've quit my father's home...(translated from russian) by Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Free to do works, gajanan mishra
- God! !, sEaN nOrTh
- The Turtle's Tale, Lawrence Beck
- Dream along imagination, Okunuga Olanreywaju
- red light zone, lee fones
- A FOLK SONG اغنية فولكلورية JESSIE MACKAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Like food, hasmukh amathalal
- Earth's Surface, gajanan mishra
- Lost, Tiku akp
- The Spider And The Spray Can Man, Donal Mahoney