Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin
No sorrow, no calls, no tears...(translated from russian)
No sorrow, no calls, no tears.
Now it's gone, white foam from apple-tree.
Faded, seized by tarnished golden flares,
I will not feel youthful. Never me.
Now you slow down, that's the matter,
You, my heart, that suffered a cold jet.
And the land of calico birch pattern
Hardly tempts my feet to walk o'er that.
Hobo spirit! You're so rare, rare,
Waking flame in mouth. It's now tense.
Oh, my freshness, that I couldn't spare.
Brawling eyes and overflowing sence!
I've become too greedy for desires.
Life of mine? Perhaps, it was a dream?
Me, alone, in early vernal hours
Riding a pink horse, as it cood seem.
We are mortal. In this world none's ever.
Copper leaves are floating. Let them fly.
Be you blest, you beautiful forever
That has come to blossom and to die.
Íå æàëåþ, íå çîâó, íå ïëà÷ó,
Âñå ïðîéä¸ò, êàê ñ áåëûõ ÿáëîíü äûì.
Óâÿäàíüÿ çîëîòîì îõâà÷åííûé,
ß íå áóäó áîëüøå ìîëîäûì.
Òû òåïåðü íå òàê óæ áóäåøü áèòüñÿ,
Ñåðäöå, òðîíóòîå õîëîäêîì,
È ñòðàíà áåð¸çîâîãî ñèòöà
Íå çàìàíèò øëÿòüñÿ áîñèêîì.
Äóõ áðîäÿæèé! òû âñå ðåæå, ðåæå
Ðàñøåâåëèâàåøü ïëàìåíü óñò.
Î, ìîÿ óòðà÷åííàÿ ñâåæåñòü,
Áóéñòâî ãëàç è ïîëîâîäüå ÷óâñòâ!
ß òåïåðü ñêóïåå ñòàë â æåëàíüÿõ,
Æèçíü ìîÿ, èëü òû ïðèñíèëàñü ìíå?
Ñëîâíî ÿ âåñåííåé ãóëêîé ðàíüþ
Ïðîñêàêàë íà ðîçîâîì êîíå.
Âñå ìû, âñå ìû â ýòîì ìèðå òëåííû,
Òèõî ëüåòñÿ ñ êë¸íîâ ëèñòüåâ ìåäü…
Áóäü æå òû âîâåê áëàãîñëîâåííî,
×òî ïðèøëî ïðîöâåñòü è óìåðåòü.
Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No sorrow, no calls, no tears...(translated from russian) by Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin )
- I Walk Not Alone, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Heaven Be You, Nicholas Nikolov
- Today somewhere, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The nasty people الهبابير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The not so cold wind blows, Bill Cantrell
- The Swing Door., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Unchampioning The Champion, Walter T Rambwi
- What they say!, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Blue, david kush
- A Few Autumn Notes Late October 2014, Daniel Brick
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns