Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin
No sorrow, no calls, no tears...(translated from russian)
No sorrow, no calls, no tears.
Now it's gone, white foam from apple-tree.
Faded, seized by tarnished golden flares,
I will not feel youthful. Never me.
Now you slow down, that's the matter,
You, my heart, that suffered a cold jet.
And the land of calico birch pattern
Hardly tempts my feet to walk o'er that.
Hobo spirit! You're so rare, rare,
Waking flame in mouth. It's now tense.
Oh, my freshness, that I couldn't spare.
Brawling eyes and overflowing sence!
I've become too greedy for desires.
Life of mine? Perhaps, it was a dream?
Me, alone, in early vernal hours
Riding a pink horse, as it cood seem.
We are mortal. In this world none's ever.
Copper leaves are floating. Let them fly.
Be you blest, you beautiful forever
That has come to blossom and to die.
Íå æàëåþ, íå çîâó, íå ïëà÷ó,
Âñå ïðîéä¸ò, êàê ñ áåëûõ ÿáëîíü äûì.
Óâÿäàíüÿ çîëîòîì îõâà÷åííûé,
ß íå áóäó áîëüøå ìîëîäûì.
Òû òåïåðü íå òàê óæ áóäåøü áèòüñÿ,
Ñåðäöå, òðîíóòîå õîëîäêîì,
È ñòðàíà áåð¸çîâîãî ñèòöà
Íå çàìàíèò øëÿòüñÿ áîñèêîì.
Äóõ áðîäÿæèé! òû âñå ðåæå, ðåæå
Ðàñøåâåëèâàåøü ïëàìåíü óñò.
Î, ìîÿ óòðà÷åííàÿ ñâåæåñòü,
Áóéñòâî ãëàç è ïîëîâîäüå ÷óâñòâ!
ß òåïåðü ñêóïåå ñòàë â æåëàíüÿõ,
Æèçíü ìîÿ, èëü òû ïðèñíèëàñü ìíå?
Ñëîâíî ÿ âåñåííåé ãóëêîé ðàíüþ
Ïðîñêàêàë íà ðîçîâîì êîíå.
Âñå ìû, âñå ìû â ýòîì ìèðå òëåííû,
Òèõî ëüåòñÿ ñ êë¸íîâ ëèñòüåâ ìåäü…
Áóäü æå òû âîâåê áëàãîñëîâåííî,
×òî ïðèøëî ïðîöâåñòü è óìåðåòü.
Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No sorrow, no calls, no tears...(translated from russian) by Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin )
- The Doubter and the Doubt , Ananta Madhavan
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- What is your name?, Aftab Alam
- Heaven, Hell, or the Highway, David Lewis Paget
- Grave fetched, Aftab Alam
- Haiku(Courage), Aftab Alam
- Many Lonely People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reentry, michael walkerjohn
- Buried Beneath The Waves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- uncomfortable, maharshi trivedi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Indian Weavers, Sarojini Naidu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)