Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin
No sorrow, no calls, no tears...(translated from russian)
No sorrow, no calls, no tears.
Now it's gone, white foam from apple-tree.
Faded, seized by tarnished golden flares,
I will not feel youthful. Never me.
Now you slow down, that's the matter,
You, my heart, that suffered a cold jet.
And the land of calico birch pattern
Hardly tempts my feet to walk o'er that.
Hobo spirit! You're so rare, rare,
Waking flame in mouth. It's now tense.
Oh, my freshness, that I couldn't spare.
Brawling eyes and overflowing sence!
I've become too greedy for desires.
Life of mine? Perhaps, it was a dream?
Me, alone, in early vernal hours
Riding a pink horse, as it cood seem.
We are mortal. In this world none's ever.
Copper leaves are floating. Let them fly.
Be you blest, you beautiful forever
That has come to blossom and to die.
Íå æàëåþ, íå çîâó, íå ïëà÷ó,
Âñå ïðîéä¸ò, êàê ñ áåëûõ ÿáëîíü äûì.
Óâÿäàíüÿ çîëîòîì îõâà÷åííûé,
ß íå áóäó áîëüøå ìîëîäûì.
Òû òåïåðü íå òàê óæ áóäåøü áèòüñÿ,
Ñåðäöå, òðîíóòîå õîëîäêîì,
È ñòðàíà áåð¸çîâîãî ñèòöà
Íå çàìàíèò øëÿòüñÿ áîñèêîì.
Äóõ áðîäÿæèé! òû âñå ðåæå, ðåæå
Ðàñøåâåëèâàåøü ïëàìåíü óñò.
Î, ìîÿ óòðà÷åííàÿ ñâåæåñòü,
Áóéñòâî ãëàç è ïîëîâîäüå ÷óâñòâ!
ß òåïåðü ñêóïåå ñòàë â æåëàíüÿõ,
Æèçíü ìîÿ, èëü òû ïðèñíèëàñü ìíå?
Ñëîâíî ÿ âåñåííåé ãóëêîé ðàíüþ
Ïðîñêàêàë íà ðîçîâîì êîíå.
Âñå ìû, âñå ìû â ýòîì ìèðå òëåííû,
Òèõî ëüåòñÿ ñ êë¸íîâ ëèñòüåâ ìåäü…
Áóäü æå òû âîâåê áëàãîñëîâåííî,
×òî ïðèøëî ïðîöâåñòü è óìåðåòü.
Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No sorrow, no calls, no tears...(translated from russian) by Sergey Alexandrovich Yesenin )
- Chaos and Nihilism, Robert James Busby
- If you're leaving take me with you, Robert James Busby
- The Laconicism Problem, Robert James Busby
- I'm not insane, Priscilla Rose
- Mystic Journey, Elizabeth Melillo
- Court of Life, Kolade Seun
- Entropic Being., John Lee Williams
- What The Tortoise Said, Tony Adah
- Forgiveness, Tiger Lily
- Stature, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)