Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
A strengthening in mentality.
Avoiding the thoughts of so much brutality.
With movements not to scare, but invite.
Naming recognized as your own.
But is it only the voice of familiarity that rings true.
The truly confused.
Blindly following, blindly amused.
To a hypnotic tune.
A meaning that leaves something to be desired.
Directing those so eager the wrong way.
Right off the cliff, and please do smile.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.