Ace Of Black Hearts
A strengthening in mentality.
Avoiding the thoughts of so much brutality.
With movements not to scare, but invite.
Naming recognized as your own.
But is it only the voice of familiarity that rings true.
The truly confused.
Blindly following, blindly amused.
To a hypnotic tune.
A meaning that leaves something to be desired.
Directing those so eager the wrong way.
Right off the cliff, and please do smile.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blindly Convinced by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla