Ace Of Black Hearts
A strengthening in mentality.
Avoiding the thoughts of so much brutality.
With movements not to scare, but invite.
Naming recognized as your own.
But is it only the voice of familiarity that rings true.
The truly confused.
Blindly following, blindly amused.
To a hypnotic tune.
A meaning that leaves something to be desired.
Directing those so eager the wrong way.
Right off the cliff, and please do smile.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blindly Convinced by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- As darkness falls, Danielle Dessels
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -75, Ronjoy Brahma
- zoveel stuckken, zoveel vragen een puzze.., co the skipper
- DEPENDING ON ME, Satish Verma
- Happiness, Danielle Dessels
- No More a Refugee, Guillermo Veloso
- Victim, Danielle Dessels
- When The Baby Started Crying, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fare thee well, bryan wallace
- hycooo, Morgan Michaels