Beauty of Joy
Chirping birds over head
With wide spread wings
So long, watched them
Fly high and high!
Loved to tame and friend
Cherished; mastery over their joy!
Even without breaking Aladdin Lamp
My peer pals and I
Flew high above the skies
Unparallel to birds of sky
To witness the splendor of nature
And is all a superb feeling ever had!
Supercilious to flying saucer
With the traits of an invisible man
We walked the lanes of each city: however great or small
Surrounding not just our Universe; yet all other galaxy
On our magic mats
Drove us to soulful amusement!
Anything and everything
Within seconds; at our hands reach
Knightingles melody: delicious sweets
To our hearts wish; gave souvenir of merriment
During every sunny half day school escape’s
The unveiled curtain of my life!
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty of Joy by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker