Are You Taking.....?
Are you taking patience's test?
Want to lick the life's best taste.
Love gave me terrible punch,
Enjoy on loss drinking Punch.
Vagabond red runs thru vein,
Your proud stamp is almost vain.
Free now from the firm shackle,
World calls don't try to shackle!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are You Taking.....? by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On His Metaphysics, Naveed Khalid
- Pining Daily, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mandrake, Naveed Khalid
- Breathing Easier Now, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surge, the Night Unseen: There Is a Dawn, Aeronius D. McCoy