Are You Taking.....?
Are you taking patience's test?
Want to lick the life's best taste.
Love gave me terrible punch,
Enjoy on loss drinking Punch.
Vagabond red runs thru vein,
Your proud stamp is almost vain.
Free now from the firm shackle,
World calls don't try to shackle!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are You Taking.....? by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart