Are You Taking.....?
Are you taking patience's test?
Want to lick the life's best taste.
Love gave me terrible punch,
Enjoy on loss drinking Punch.
Vagabond red runs thru vein,
Your proud stamp is almost vain.
Free now from the firm shackle,
World calls don't try to shackle!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are You Taking.....? by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar
- you lives in me, shubham sutar