Appearance of your Soul
Why are there reasons of that we don’t what to know or to say?
But when I see your appearance of your soul lighten the sky,
I know that the pain is going to leave,
And every will soon be okay.
By this I know that you might not here, and that you will never say that final goodbye.
And my love and faith in you will never let me grieve
Because you are my love and I know that you and I will always believe in it.
Sometimes we might agree and it seems to leave us to cry,
And we might feel that our love is broken and abandoned.
Something tells me to just give it time and let our love us to recommit,
By letting this happening in our life or love will only grow and never die.
And never let us feel like our souls will ever be darkened
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Appearance of your Soul by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam