Appearance of your Soul
Why are there reasons of that we don’t what to know or to say?
But when I see your appearance of your soul lighten the sky,
I know that the pain is going to leave,
And every will soon be okay.
By this I know that you might not here, and that you will never say that final goodbye.
And my love and faith in you will never let me grieve
Because you are my love and I know that you and I will always believe in it.
Sometimes we might agree and it seems to leave us to cry,
And we might feel that our love is broken and abandoned.
Something tells me to just give it time and let our love us to recommit,
By letting this happening in our life or love will only grow and never die.
And never let us feel like our souls will ever be darkened
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Appearance of your Soul by Frank Pulver )
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate