Apartment Living Need Good Manners
When the child is growing up, most parents teach him/her for good manners,
In the later years he learns from many, even from deceivers.
When many gets to a certain age become selfish,
Thinks about him/herself and the good manner vanish.
Some is slamming everything what hand can touch or throw,
Giving out all frustrations, showing his sorrow.
Some do not care if he bothers others with loud music or noise,
Thinks, this is his world and he has the ruling voice.
However, in an apartment house we all should be polite,
Not to scream, howl, make big noise, smoke on the balcony,
Blame others for nature's work, or become a parasite.
We all are connected and we all should respect each other,
This is the only way to live in peace and order, like good sister & brother.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Apartment Living Need Good Manners by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- last spring, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal