Apartment Living Need Good Manners
When the child is growing up, most parents teach him/her for good manners,
In the later years he learns from many, even from deceivers.
When many gets to a certain age become selfish,
Thinks about him/herself and the good manner vanish.
Some is slamming everything what hand can touch or throw,
Giving out all frustrations, showing his sorrow.
Some do not care if he bothers others with loud music or noise,
Thinks, this is his world and he has the ruling voice.
However, in an apartment house we all should be polite,
Not to scream, howl, make big noise, smoke on the balcony,
Blame others for nature's work, or become a parasite.
We all are connected and we all should respect each other,
This is the only way to live in peace and order, like good sister & brother.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Apartment Living Need Good Manners by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Poem of the Day
- Still Awake 2, Michael P. McParland
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland