Lawrence S. Pertillar
...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep.
Before on more nerves of readers I keep.
And when I arise after getting some 'shut eye'...
I 'may' seek to annoy others with my point of view.
Or choose to be adorable...
To turn the stomachs of a few!
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
Did you read them?
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal