Patti Masterman Poems
- The Heart Foretells The heart foretells The omens, of our ...
- A Nony Moose A Nony Moose I be A large caboose is me I plod...
- The Genii In The Bottle Animals must go berserk when they ...
- Wish I May, Wish I Might Every star's a fable, A story in ...
- Cinderella Limericks Cinderella was a good girl who went with...
- And The Elephant Played Ukulel... </>Got together with ...
- And The Evening And The Mornin...
Free exultant word consultant.. I think I read that line somewhere and it took. (smile)
In God, some say, there is a deep but dazzling darkness-
That hides his face, like an ocean hides a seed;
And none can say, if it's full or if it's empty,
For all our knowing's like wind through hollow reeds. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''...all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes.'''Bloom's soliloquy
''Sometimes when someone sings, you can catch a glimpse of their soul.. as it flies by...''P Masterman
The Heart Foretells
The heart foretells
The omens, of our sight:
Seasoned trouble hides
By clouds at night.
The graves a killer
Knows not a single name;
Shadows stealing lives
And trading blame.
The moon alone is brave,
Above the fray:
He highlights every eye
With dreams of day.