Matt Reyes (11-29-90 / Midland, Tx)
I walk along this sorrowful street,
Constantly staring down at my feet,
I look up and give a yell,
Where am I?
This must be hell.
There is no one here that I can see,
I'm by myself, how can this be?
I continue walking, what can I do?
There is no one here, not even you.
To look upon you're smiling face,
Would surely brighten up this place,
But in the end you're still not here,
And to my eyes that sends a tear.
And so I walk along this path,
There is no happiness, I cannot laugh,
At this point my heart is stone,
I wander this road, forever alone.
Poet Other Poems
- A Confession of Love
- A Hidden Message
- A Hidden Message With A Kiss
- A Hidden Message With A Question
- Broken Wings
- Every Creature Dies Alone
- Explosion coupled with Self-Destruction
- For My Heart Belongs To You
- I Just Want to Dance With You
- I Want
- I Will Only Belong To You
- Love is a Complicated Thing, Isn't it?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.