A Hidden Message
I Remember the first moment i saw your face,
Losing my breath, heart changing pace,
Opening my eyes to a girl,
Very beautiful who loves my curls.
Every time I think of that day,
Your eyes are the first that pop in my brain.
Only you turn my frown,
Upside down pretty girl.
Do I make you feel good too?
Everything I do, I do for you.
Varying between complimenting,
You and looking out for you.
Now beautiful girl stay with me
Please don't leave, oh can't you see?
A boy who without you dies
Under his skin, oh he cries
Longing for you, can't you see?
Simply now, we're meant to be.
Even if you're not my dove
Nothing will stop my endless love.
Matt Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Hidden Message by Matt Reyes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...