Matt Reyes (11-29-90 / Midland, Tx)
A Hidden Message
I Remember the first moment i saw your face,
Losing my breath, heart changing pace,
Opening my eyes to a girl,
Very beautiful who loves my curls.
Every time I think of that day,
Your eyes are the first that pop in my brain.
Only you turn my frown,
Upside down pretty girl.
Do I make you feel good too?
Everything I do, I do for you.
Varying between complimenting,
You and looking out for you.
Now beautiful girl stay with me
Please don't leave, oh can't you see?
A boy who without you dies
Under his skin, oh he cries
Longing for you, can't you see?
Simply now, we're meant to be.
Even if you're not my dove
Nothing will stop my endless love.
Poet Other Poems
- A Confession of Love
- A Hidden Message
- A Hidden Message With A Kiss
- A Hidden Message With A Question
- Broken Wings
- Every Creature Dies Alone
- Explosion coupled with Self-Destruction
- For My Heart Belongs To You
- I Just Want to Dance With You
- I Want
- I Will Only Belong To You
- Love is a Complicated Thing, Isn't it?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.