A Hidden Message
I Remember the first moment i saw your face,
Losing my breath, heart changing pace,
Opening my eyes to a girl,
Very beautiful who loves my curls.
Every time I think of that day,
Your eyes are the first that pop in my brain.
Only you turn my frown,
Upside down pretty girl.
Do I make you feel good too?
Everything I do, I do for you.
Varying between complimenting,
You and looking out for you.
Now beautiful girl stay with me
Please don't leave, oh can't you see?
A boy who without you dies
Under his skin, oh he cries
Longing for you, can't you see?
Simply now, we're meant to be.
Even if you're not my dove
Nothing will stop my endless love.
Matt Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Hidden Message by Matt Reyes )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1644 - 1694)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1612 – 16 September 1672)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Remember, Anne Sexton
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- To See Him Again, Gabriela Mistral
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Man, Katherina Palomo
- Move on, Edward Clapham
- Only the View, David Lewis Paget
- Out-of-body Experience, Colm Keenan
- Burqawali Bibi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Gentle Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- He Watches over Me, Angela Khristin Brown
- A Modern Girl In The Make-Up, The Face A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Your Day, abdulrazak aralimatti
- The Deeds of the Devil, Swetashree Sahoo