A Hidden Message With A Kiss
You are on my mind all the time
Oh, your beauty makes it easy to rhyme
Unless, of course I feel no need to.
A day is quite easy to miss while I'm
Remembering our first kiss,
Everything was perfect on that day,
My, what a wonderful day in May
Your eyes looked as if to say,
Go for it you silly boy,
Readying my lips, I prepared for joy,
Even time seemed to stop,
Enhancing the moment where our lips locked.
Never has a day been better than that day.
Especially since I got three more of
Your wonderful kisses my love, my dove.
Every time I think of that perfect
Day, happiness enters into my brain,
And a smile enters upon my face.
Nothing will take that memories' place.
Green eyes, don't you see? You mean
Everything to me. In my heart, in my core,
Loving you always more and more.
I wish to kiss your lips again.
Wishing to see your face once more,
I want to see you walk through the door.
Looking at me with that bright smile,
Looking at me with those pretty eyes.
All the girls in the world will never
Look or be as perfect as you.
Who can make me feel like this?
Always happy all the time?
You of course are the only one.
Staying in my mind at all times.
Learning what a kiss was like,
Opening my eyes to true happiness.
Very long ago that day was.
Eyes longing for yours.
Yes, my eyes long for your beauty.
Only you make me happy.
U R my special one.
Matt Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Hidden Message With A Kiss by Matt Reyes )
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Whatever The Outcome, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I'm Scared Without You, Michael P. McParland
- Stars, Jordan Myrie
- farewell; to the lost love, ademola oluwabusayo
- I'll Always, Michael P. McParland
- Have Faith, Michael P. McParland
- Grace Me, Michael P. McParland
- farewell 'to the winter solders that los.., ademola oluwabusayo
- Soul, Jordan Myrie
- Goodnight Prayer(For You), Michael P. McParland