All Praise Is Due To Allah
Praise came from left and
right, here and there.
It came from known and
unknown, friend and peer.
Then I couldn't walk,
my legs were not there.
I searched and saw
them flying high in air.
I persuaded, requested,
even called them with frown.
But all in vain, they were
not ready to come down.
' All praise is due to Allah ',
I said in voice loud and clear.
My legs came down quickly
trembling with awe and fear.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Praise Is Due To Allah by Md. Asadullah )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Grand Hand, Michael P. McParland
- Good Day, Man, Joseph Archer
- (Dreams) Bonding As lovers Do, Michael P. McParland
- SOUNDLESS SIGHS, Chromium Blues
- The End, Michael P. McParland
- Warmth, Michael P. McParland
- I Am Nobody, Michael P. McParland
- 'Before', Katherine York
- local zoo, lee fones
- Dusts To Dusts, Joseph Archer