All Praise Is Due To Allah
Praise came from left and
right, here and there.
It came from known and
unknown, freind and peer.
Then I couldn't walk,
my legs were not there.
I searched and saw
them flying high in air.
I persuaded, requested,
even called them with frown.
But all in vain, they were
not ready to come down.
' All praise is due to Allah ',
I said in voice loud and clear.
My legs came down quickly
trembling with awe and fear.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Praise Is Due To Allah by Md. Asadullah )
Did you read them?
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner