Md. Asadullah Poems
- Drum Of Freedom Freedom, freedom they shout, freedom, ...
- If......., Then If it's water, then let it flow. If it's ...
- Darwin's Theory(Science Or Fai... It is a gradual and a ...
- Yesterday On Bus Yesterday night I was there on a bus. Road ...
- Wake Up! Wake up! slumbering eyes. Engulfed in darkness of ...
- Strings Of Hope
- I Am Gaza, 'Mother Of All Pris... A piece of Africa in ...
Comments about Md. Asadullah
Drum Of Freedom
Freedom, freedom they shout,
freedom, freedom they say.___
Obsessed with freedom!
Freedom, freedom night and day.___
They have erected and they
show large statues of freedom.___
Freedom, freedom they sing like
hymns and ever beat the drum.___
Bombings, theft and dacoity
disguised in the name of freedom.___
Killings, torture, rape all are fine,
just shout freedom, freedom.___
But are they themselves free?
handful rule them with a glee.___
People of money and media and
walls of prejudice and lies I see.___
Few have taken ...