Darwin's Theory(science or fairy-tale)
It is a gradual and a slow process.
From one species another egress.
Species can change and reshape.
They say humans came from ape.
But when I look at fossil records.
With facts theory doesn't accord.
Darwin's theory appears unsound.
Intermediate forms are not found.
Instead each species abruptly arise.
Remains constant in shape and size.
Question is how species change?
Science matches fairy-tale, strange!
Little frog was kissed by a dame.
A handsome prince frog became.
Theory like some old magical tale.
Should I call it science or fairy-tale.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darwin's Theory(science or fairy-tale) by Md. Asadullah )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Carlos Drummond de Andrade
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
Poem of the Day
- Recipe To Live, Asma Riaz Khan
- Mind Over Matter (Scream), Joseph Archer
- Jesus among Us, michael hagwood
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Loving Lips, V P Mahur
- Am Winterwehr, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Holy Night - Weihnacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen