Darwin's Theory(science or fairy-tale)
It is a gradual and a slow process.
From one species another egress.
Species can change and reshape.
They say humans came from ape.
But when I look at fossil records.
With facts theory doesn't accord.
Darwin's theory appears unsound.
Intermediate forms are not found.
Instead each species abruptly arise.
Remains constant in shape and size.
Question is how species change?
Science matches fairy-tale, strange!
Little frog was kissed by a dame.
A handsome prince frog became.
Theory like some old magical tale.
Should I call it science or fairy-tale.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darwin's Theory(science or fairy-tale) by Md. Asadullah )
Did you read them?
- Lay Me Down, Myrtle Thomas
- Dessert Deluge ..... [ 'just' DESSERTS,.., Bri Edwards
- Standard asset, gajanan mishra
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)