All Day I Hear the Noise of Waters
All day I hear the noise of waters
Sad as the sea-bird is when, going
He hears the winds cry to the water's
The grey winds, the cold winds are blowing
Where I go.
I hear the noise of many waters
All day, all night, I hear them flowing
To and fro.
James Joyce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Day I Hear the Noise of Waters by James Joyce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram
- O Mother Palestine, Abdul Munim
- With cowardice, hasmukh amathalal
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..