krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
After you stopped talking to me....
After you stopped talking to me
The sun stopped rising in the east
And as such there were no sunsets in the west
And seasons wouldn't change
And birds had long stopped singing
And, and........... Yawn (Sorry, excuse me)
I have even stopped breathing......
krishnakumar chandrasekar nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (After you stopped talking to me.... by krishnakumar chandrasekar nair )
Did you read them?
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher