Maria Magdalena Biela
Lilac whispers to the skies:
'Echo her blue heaven eyes
Early opened wide and wise! '
Never have I seen sapphire
Anchoring the soul to fire.
Kind, majestic lilac tree
Upon fate with petals three
Rendering our destiny.
Knowingly forgo your spheres
Eyelids hiding mighty tears
Lay your incense on us all,
Ancient tree with blessed soul.
(Finland, summer 2013)
Maria Magdalena Biela's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Acrostic II by Maria Magdalena Biela )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Love is far more than just lust or desir.., Gert Strydom
- Lie To Me, Rouren Torres
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister