Maria Magdalena Biela
Maria Magdalena Biela Poems
- The Empty Room I stood silently watching the room it was ...
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree! Weep no more, my Willow Tree! ...
- Written On The Wind Written on the wind Written on the ...
- I Thee Wed She wasn't taller than her doll-house. She was ...
- The Wedding Photo They stood there smiling in black and ...
- Franciscae Meae Laudes Novis te cantabo chordis, O ...
- Analfabetilor / You, Illiterat... V-am spus ca sunt un om ...
I am a citizen of this wonderful world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Empty Room
I stood silently watching the room
it was my last time there.
My eyes in sadness mirrored the gloom
that was too hard to bear.
With heavy heart I swallowed my tears
while I was held and kissed.
I knew that after all those years
I'll miss and I'll be missed.
An empty room was quizzing me:
'How much do you remember? '
I saw myself through memory
until this last November.
How many children did I raise?
How many minds I've lightened?
I was a teacher all my days
and I was never...