Maria Magdalena Biela
Reveal your self and let me feel
Inside your soul that’s closed with a seal
Canvas of thoughts, colours of dream,
Harpist of senses that shyly gleam
Are you the Only? Are you the One?
Redeeming the words from Death’s caravan?
Do what you must for Love, be Madman!
Just be the Poet, give life to words!
“Overrated” they said about Love, “My Lords! ”.
“Nay! ”, said the Poet, “with stars I had tryst,
Ever a sweeter word did exist
Surrender my pen if Love has deceased! ”.
(Finland, September 2013)
Maria Magdalena Biela's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Acrostic by Maria Magdalena Biela )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Coach journey home, Mark Heathcote
- Another Barn Burns (don't call 911), Monk E. Biz
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray