John Hazon Palen
God permits His men to win,
Just let courage reign.
Let's hold on to prayers, friend,
Quit not believing…
I'm so happy now, I say.
‘Tis success we've gained.
All our hardwork's worth the pay;
The end of fears came.
We did make it thru the maze,
When our hands embraced.
Finally, we solved the case,
Together thru rains.
Actions can do change our fate,
‘Tis just if we'll take.
Once again, I see sunrays;
Ends link with the means.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Achiever by John Hazon Palen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray