John Hazon Palen
John Hazon Palen Poems
- Daydreamer I am on the passenger side, Daydreaming to the ...
- Then Laugh - Original Composition of Bertha Adams Backus ...
- Fate Summer after high school, I recall You're beautiful, my...
- A Prayer I asked God for strength, that I ...might ...
- My Most Important Things You don't mean everything to me ...
- This Time I miss our firefly-catching days Fighting dragons ...
- Somewhere In Southern Leyte Somewhere in Southern ...
I started hearing songs which first introduced me to poetry as well when I was five.. Then my father bought us this small book of poetry when I was then a fourth-grader.
I love singing, too. But it wasn't given any focused attention because my mom wants us to have a bright future by focusing on our studies.. well, in modesty aside, I always achieved top rank honors in school and competitions, as well. My intense desire to compose poems burned brighter when I happened to get wonderstruck by a Superstar..
I think I was also influenced by my mama who, with her soft, warm touches, speak words in an amazing way. My papa, he's just the greatest living hero that ever ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Hazon Palen
I am on the passenger side,
Daydreaming to the sky
The day's bright and full of life.. then
In a mile, I caught your sight
My heart starts beating triple times
The thing that I don't know why
And the bus stopped for a while
Not long you're in the seat behind
The music starts playing love songs
I get notion to have conversation
I love your eyes put in my direction,
I find my heart set in motion
We talk and talk while the road seems stretched,
The time runs slow till I reached my place
All was fantasy, I never noticed,
You wake me up, ...