Woman… Woman… woman
A woman is by far an Excellency
A woman is like a Baobao tree
A woman can grow to any length
A woman can sustain any pain
A woman is a unique creator as a whole
A woman is the core of life, encore, encore.
A woman only can contain within
A woman can give birth to greatest human being
A woman is directly a God connector.
A woman can feed us the sweet nectar
A woman has a sweet cute heart inside
A woman Is so loving a guy, she's my caring mom.
Woman loves woman feeds...protects and sustains
In woman lives my mother sister...lover and my friend.
Woman… Woman… oh' my loving woman,
Love you praise you...
You are my Amen.
Amitava (8.3.2014) 7-00 am
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY AMITAVA SUR
Amitava Sur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
At the same time I express my feelings and views towards the woman through this new poem.
My love and regard to all women.
Comments about this poem (A Woman by Amitava Sur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer
- Sleep To Dream, Arafat Driche
- The curse of poverty, Arafat Driche
- The Statue, Arafat Driche
- House hunting, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Mother Mother Mother..............! ! !, Arafat Driche
- Night of Nights, Arafat Driche