Woman… Woman… woman
A woman is by far an Excellency
A woman is like a Baobao tree
A woman can grow to any length
A woman can sustain any pain
A woman is a unique creator as a whole
A woman is the core of life, encore, encore.
A woman only can contain within
A woman can give birth to greatest human being
A woman is directly a God connector.
A woman can feed us the sweet nectar
A woman has a sweet cute heart inside
A woman Is so loving a guy, she's my caring mom.
Woman loves woman feeds...protects and sustains
In woman lives my mother sister...lover and my friend.
Woman… Woman… oh' my loving woman,
Love you praise you...
You are my Amen.
Amitava (8.3.2014) 7-00 am
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY AMITAVA SUR
Amitava Sur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
At the same time I express my feelings and views towards the woman through this new poem.
My love and regard to all women.
Comments about this poem (A Woman by Amitava Sur )
Did you read them?
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
- Be, Andy Caldwell
- Tree saplings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)