A Story of The Rising Butterfly / Underneath My Chrysalis
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned
Be a caterpillar, never easy as u thought
Hated, oppressed are common, love is rarely brought
With friends, everywhere is like home, strong without bone
Chase away negative shadow out of sacred zone
Up to the sky, wind share stories beyond the garden
You hope to fly, discover new world heaven
Hopes given by grasshopper always make you strong
Dragonfly said, dream high, it is nothing wrong
'What joking and tricks you try to do?
Don't u realize me, a worm look like you?
Stop dreaming, we useless, nothing we can do'
But for caterpillar, everything possible to do
Worm said i can't wait to laugh at you
Smiled, caterpillar replied 'I'll prove to u'
Revolution mind trigger real evolution
Wrapped in chrysalis, carrying seed of ambition
Confidence is a key, frustration is motivation
Follow intuition, hunt for pride redemption
Just leave out your depression...
Dawn disappeared, morning taking over
It is time to hunt dreams,
Fight obstacles across the stream
Step down, you walk toward light beam
Everybody surprised almost to scream
Worm can't stop glaring and wondering
Friends sharing bliss and cheering
Wow..Wow wow beautiful, but who are you...
Caterpillar is that really you...?
Amazingly, now how beautiful you have being
Worm seems like don't believe what it just seeing
Flawless scene, rainbow lines you create wings
Caterpillar confides, this thing has a meaning
Essential thing, find yourself, not just dreaming
Thousand miles traveled, your wound now healed
Thousands flowers to meet, million pollens to breed
No more taste bitter leaves, now got free honey as a gift
Life destiny can be changed to what u wants it to be,
But you have to believe what you can be and what you want to be
Appreciate friends for support and love
Thanks to hater for hate instead of love
Because hate is hidden behind the love
In life composed of varies friends or foe
Respect them for perfectly play their roles
'...last whisper, before butterfly leaves the eggs
now u will know why butterfly(adult) leave u alone....- said wind'
: : : : : : : : : : : Theme: Courage by friend and haters: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
Friend or foe? who lift u up? the the main role is U
Thanks for each of them for their crucial roles
different...revenge is not in list....just prove who r U!
............................................. ................................................. ..........
Unwritten Soul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Story of The Rising Butterfly / Underneath My Chrysalis by Unwritten Soul )
Did you read them?
- Epitaph To a Dog, George Gordon Byron
- THE LAST LEAF OF AUTUMN, Philo Yan
- Hidden Me, Elia Michael
- Simple rose, hasmukh amathalal
- black ghettoes, oskar hansen
- Towards Air Which Is So Free, Rohit Sapra
- Midnight Blue, Charles Hancock
- Villanelle: Even childhood teenage nurtu.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Conversation between Two Dead Bodies, Md. Ziaul Haque
- This World is Full of Beauty, Gerald Massey
Poem of the Day
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- " To His Fairest Valentine Mrs. A. L., Richard Lovelace
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)