I had to write a speech
For a really important meeting
But I didn't even start
Writing a small greeting.
I didn't know what to write
I didn't know what to say
All I know is
It's gonna be a bad day.
But I believed in myself
And I started writing a small speech
And there I realized
My confidence I could reach.
Kevin Quero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Speech by Kevin Quero )
Did you read them?
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid