A Soft Corner
A soft corner
Where there is just me
No one else to take over
A clean heart
Who will just hear me
And need not say a single word
Be my pillow
Be my bear
Be the one for me
And I will never go
Jinal Oswal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
It is so important to speak your heart out. We miss this in the heat.
Why not just sit and have a clean chat. Are we too busy for that?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Comments about this poem (A Soft Corner by Jinal Oswal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak