A Lovely Dream, A Secret Wish
I dream of an ocean
Dolphins enjoying themselves
Sharks out for hunt
All the penguins in front.
I dream of grasslands
The cows feasting on the grass
A rainbow overhead
The flowers colored in red.
I dream of a forest
The birds chirping all around in the woods
A chilling wind and the dancing leaves
All the animals trying to seize.
Enjoying my dream
I am loving all these themes
Suddenly I rise from my dream,
I don’t want to dream of you anymore
As I want you for real(Amen)
@copyrights reserved with Author.
Jinal Oswal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Lovely Dream, A Secret Wish by Jinal Oswal )
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak