A Meaningless Move
Ring of words, makes a sentence
This is the desire of vowels and consonants
When sentences became alphabet
There is abhorrence and cry
That spit on the human fate
Today's mechanical families are the same
There is difference between house and home
Home is one that keepeth the light
Cosmopolitan nature of human kind has destroyed,
Made a house without roof.
Sentences moved towards the alphabet
....A meaningless move
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Meaningless Move by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran