A Lofty View Above
Windy, whistling, wonderful wind. A breeze adorned and hope.
A silking, soothing, sandy beach with palms and sun to cope.
Then dandy, dreamy, dutiful scenes of friendly playful souls.
Do wisk and worm and work the dreams as lovers play their roles.
Lord thank you for the art of dreams, their shades and more to come.
Those views of reds and blues and greens with sounds that harp and drum.
Now you should know I fly in dreams, a lofty view above.
And I shall never fly too low least gather up my love.
The Poetaster Oct-2013
Thomas Adams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Lofty View Above by Thomas Adams )
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt