A Lofty View Above
Windy, whistling, wonderful wind. A breeze adorned and hope.
A silking, soothing, sandy beach with palms and sun to cope.
Then dandy, dreamy, dutiful scenes of friendly playful souls.
Do wisk and worm and work the dreams as lovers play their roles.
Lord thank you for the art of dreams, their shades and more to come.
Those views of reds and blues and greens with sounds that harp and drum.
Now you should know I fly in dreams, a lofty view above.
And I shall never fly too low least gather up my love.
The Poetaster Oct-2013
Thomas Adams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Lofty View Above by Thomas Adams )
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan