A Lofty View Above
Windy, whistling, wonderful wind. A breeze adorned and hope.
A silking, soothing, sandy beach with palms and sun to cope.
Then dandy, dreamy, dutiful scenes of friendly playful souls.
Do wisk and worm and work the dreams as lovers play their roles.
Lord thank you for the art of dreams, their shades and more to come.
Those views of reds and blues and greens with sounds that harp and drum.
Now you should know I fly in dreams, a lofty view above.
And I shall never fly too low least gather up my love.
The Poetaster Oct-2013
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Lofty View Above by Thomas Adams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal