David Whalen (5/18/38 / Covington Kentucky)
A freudian slip (who nose?)
I want to clear this matter up some way
And at the same time make my point
That love note I sent you the other day?
The one that got your nose all out of joint?
I think I simply typed too fast
And didn’t say what I meant to say
Not …“I like your huge, turnip nose”…
But “I like your cute turned up nose”
Was What I really meant to say
Poet Other Poems
- 5 second Ode To Steve (My rubber chicken...
- A blind eye
- A blue Haiku (american haiku)
- A Chickensoup Kind of Day
- A Childish Bouquet
- A Chilling Senyru
- A Christmas Eve Conversation
- A Dickensian Darkness
- A Father's Lament
- A Few Easy Pieces
- A few seconds to read
- A few words on love
- A Fine Red Mist (A Magical And Entertai...
- A freudian slip (who nose?)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.