Biography of David Whalen
- Joy Of Spring
- First leaf of Fall to fall
- Ode To September
- A blue Haiku (american haiku)
- Are We Better Now Than Then (stand naked...
- A Haunting Melody
- A Pen Gone Dry
- God's Lil' Snowflakes
- Lonely grey lady at McDonalds
- Acknowledge me
- A few seconds to read
- Empty Old Houses
- The most boring poem in the world
My view of fog
People often view fog in one way only
I personally don't see it that way, and...
the feeling it conjures is more than just lonely
It's totally different...
as night is to day
It depends on your age and your state of mind
to be able to see fog in a different light
To see it one way only is to be partially blind