David Whalen (5/18/38 / Covington Kentucky)
Biography of David Whalen
- Late Spring...Early Summer -new-
- It's Spring!
- If Only For a Little Longer
- Melancholia By the Sea
- Ode to Geraniums
- It's A Circus Out There!
- In Praise Of the Lowly Marigold
- Enjoy The Scent of Roses
- Teardrops And Raindrops
- An Inhuman Presence
- I'll Stay...
- Happy Senryu
- To Be Blind...Yet Dream
- London Fog
- 5 second Ode To Steve (My rubber chicken...
- A blind eye
- A blue Haiku (american haiku)
- A Chickensoup Kind of Day
- A Childish Bouquet
- A Chilling Senyru
- A Christmas Eve Conversation
- A Dickensian Darkness
- A Father's Lament
- A Few Easy Pieces
- A few seconds to read
- A few words on love
- A Fine Red Mist (A Magical And Entertai...
- A freudian slip (who nose?)
World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
celebrated on May 21st every year
Your Favorite Poets’ Favorite Books of Poetry
Daily Rituals of Famous Authors
Writers seem to be the most prone to unshakeable routines and elaborate superstitions.
Incredible Reading Rooms Around the World
Cozy, beautiful places to curl up with a good book...
My view of fog
People often view fog in one way only
I personally don't see it that way, and...
the feeling it conjures is more than just lonely
It's totally different...
as night is to day
It depends on your age and your state of mind
to be able to see fog in a different light
To see it one way only is to be partially blind