David Whalen (5/18/38 / Covington Kentucky)
A blue Haiku (american haiku)
I’m down: <(here’s the news
Just cause I’m white… doesn’t mean
I can’t get the blues
Submitted: Saturday, November 19, 2011
Poet Other Poems
- 5 second Ode To Steve (My rubber chicken...
- A blind eye
- A blue Haiku (american haiku)
- A Chickensoup Kind of Day
- A Childish Bouquet
- A Chilling Senyru
- A Christmas Eve Conversation
- A Dickensian Darkness
- A Father's Lament
- A Few Easy Pieces
- A few seconds to read
- A few words on love
- A Fine Red Mist (A Magical And Entertai...
- A freudian slip (who nose?)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.